Heya !! this is my first tag and am much exited to share my words on this. I was tagged by very dear Alison ,who is a very cheerful writer and i would like you to visit her blog which i believe will definitely delight you. I know we’re already in 2016 but better late than never so here we are.This tag was created by The guy who said always no
1: Describe your 2016 in 3 words: Eventful, little dissapointing,My very first scuba dive 😎.
2: Write the names of two people who characterized your 2016:
- As always my family and the special one for every year ❤
3: Write about the most beautiful place you visited in 2016 and why you like it so much:
- This is one amazing question which i can answer numerous times.The heavenly place is called Andaman and Nicober Islands and you can check my travel saga here in Andaman diaries
4: Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016:
- Well this special award goes to my maa who made the special payasam(a popular Indian dessert made out of thickening milk and rice in it) this year too for my birthday as she does everytime and what can be more special which is made of sentiments ,better than any other ingredients.
5: Write the event that has marked you more of this year in 2016 (even global event):
- 2016 wasn’t that eventful for me so have nothing much to share from that part.
6: Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want, link a photo:
- Finest purchase was a knotty and Derby boot .
7: Write 3 good intentions for 2017:
- To be little more optimistic .
- To keep my anger in control sometimes.
- To be less emotional .
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017:
I would like to visit Ladakh this year very much.
9. Write 1 food you want to eat in 2016: Ummm that would be Italian cuisine,I want to explore more.
I tag these 9 bloggers: These are my most favourite bloggers am tagging.But this tag is open to all ,feel free to participate.
- A glimpse of darkness
- The darling Adventure
- The girl on the go
- The dancer
- Here are the rules:
- Mention the creator of the tag: The guy who said always no
- Use the image that you find in this article
- Mention the blogger who has chosen
- Answer the questions
- Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let the know through a comment on their blog.